WATCH View Equipment Video
Original equipment used by Joseph Pilates to perform a variety of arm movements, legs and power house.
- Adjustable tower bar in 3 levels of height;
- Screws along the length of the sidebars that allow movement in and out of the equipment with different force vectors;
- Screws along the entire extension of the upper bar of the equipment, which allows both the placement of springs, as well as the placement of the trapeze.
- 1 pair of medium spring of low intensity (white);
- 1 pair of medium intensity medium spring (yellow);
- 1 pair of medium intensity spring (blue);
- 1 pair of low intensity long spring (white);
- 1 pair of medium intensity long spring (yellow);
- 1 pair of extra-strong spring used in aerial movements (black).
- 1 pair of hand strap;
- 1 pair of foot strap;
- 1 pair fuzzi handle;
- Trapezoid balance (use with the extra-strong spring);
- Adjustable safety strap;
- Stainless steel rod (bar roll down);
- Lumbar strap (optional).
- Classic and Modern Pilates Method Exercises.